Wine Folly: Magnum Edition: The Master Guide
By Madeline Puckette and Justin Hammack
A beautiful and easy-to-digest guide to all things wine, from wine regions of the world, to flavor profiles, to food and wine pairing advice. Some of the cleanest and clearest wine maps out there. Great for aspiring connoisseurs and a perfect gift for wine lovers in your life.
- more than 100 grapes and wines color-coded by style so you can easily find new wines you'll love;
- a wine region explorer with detailed maps of the top wine regions, as well as up-and-coming areas such as Greece and Hungary;
- wine labeling and classification 101 for wine countries such as France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Austria;
- an expanded food and wine pairing section;
- a primer on acidity and tannin--so you can taste wine like a pro;
- more essential tips to help you cut through the complexity of the wine world and become an expert.