The Wine Table
Regular price $49.99
The Wine Table by Vickie Reh
A gorgeous coffee table book that will probably end up in the kitchen! Chef and certified sommelier Vicky Reh has been in the industry for more than 20 years. In this book she takes you behind the scenes in wine regions including Burgundy, Chianti, and Champagne to taste what the winemakers are eating with their wine.
In addition to beautiful photography and recipes, the book includes expert food and wine tips, a guide to wine pairing, wine service, wine storage, as well as her favorite spots to eat and shop.
A great gift for food and wine lovers and travelers whose first stop is the local restaurant or winery.
Includes regional specialties including:
- Choucroute Garnie from Domaine Weinbach, Alsace, France
- Squab and Penne Pie from Agricole Lo Sparviere, Franciacorta, Italy
- Sole à la Meunière from Domaine Lucien Crochet, Sancerre, France
- Pork Rillettes from Domaine La Grange Tiphaine, Montlouis, France
- Guinea Fowl en Papillote from Champagne Roses de Jeanne, Aube, France
- Pesto Trapanese from Arianna Occhipinti, Sicily, Italy